The Mirantis Container Cloud GA release 2.15.0:
Introduces support for the Cluster release 7.5.0 that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.8 and the updated version of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.4.6 with Kubernetes 1.20.
Introduces support for the Cluster release 5.22.0 that is based on the updated version of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.3.13 with Kubernetes 1.18 and Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.8.
Make sure to update the Cluster release version of your managed cluster before the current Cluster release version becomes unsupported by a new Container Cloud release version. Otherwise, Container Cloud stops auto-upgrade and eventually Container Cloud itself becomes unsupported.
This section outlines release notes for the Container Cloud release 2.15.0.
- Automatic upgrade of bare metal host operating system during cluster update
- Dedicated subnet for externally accessible Kubernetes API endpoint
- HAProxy instead of NGINX for vSphere, Equinix Metal, and bare metal providers
- Additional regional cluster on Equinix Metal with private networking
- Scheduled Container Cloud auto-upgrade
- Cluster and machine maintenance mode
- Improvements for monitoring of machine deployment live status
- Deprecation of iam-api and IAM CLI
- Switch of Ceph Helm releases from v2 to v3
- Documentation enhancements
- Addressed issues
- Known issues
- Equinix Metal
- Bare metal
- Container Cloud web UI
- Components versions