The Mirantis Container Cloud GA release 2.16.0:
Introduces support for the Cluster release 11.0.0 for managed clusters that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.8 and the updated version of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.5.1 with Kubernetes 1.21.
Introduces support for the Cluster release 7.6.0 for all types of clusters that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.8 and the updated version of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.4.7 with Kubernetes 1.20.
Make sure to update the Cluster release version of your managed cluster before the current Cluster release version becomes unsupported by a new Container Cloud release version. Otherwise, Container Cloud stops auto-upgrade and eventually Container Cloud itself becomes unsupported.
This section outlines release notes for the Container Cloud release 2.16.0.
- License management using the Container Cloud web UI
- Scheduling of a management cluster upgrade using web UI
- Automatic renewal of internal TLS certificates
- Ubuntu 20.04 for greenfield bare metal managed clusters
- Additional regional cluster on bare metal
- MOSK on local RAID devices
- Any interface name for bare metal LCM network
- Keepalived for built-in load balancing in standalone containers
- Reworked ‘Reconfigure’ phase of LCMMachine
- Addressed issues
- Known issues
- Equinix Metal
- Bare metal
- Container Cloud web UI
- Cluster health
- Components versions