The Mirantis Container Cloud GA release 2.20.0:
Introduces support for the Cluster release 11.4.0 that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.12 and Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.5.4 with Kubernetes 1.21.
Introduces support for the Cluster release 7.10.0 that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.12 and Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.4.10 with Kubernetes 1.20.
Make sure to update the Cluster release version of your managed cluster before the current Cluster release version becomes unsupported by a new Container Cloud release version. Otherwise, Container Cloud stops auto-upgrade and eventually Container Cloud itself becomes unsupported.
This section outlines release notes for the Container Cloud release 2.20.0.
- IAM ‘member’ role
- Bastion node configuration for OpenStack and AWS manged clusters
- Mandatory IPAM service label for bare metal LCM subnets
- Flexible size units for bare metal host profiles
- General availability support for MITM proxy
- Configuration of TLS certificates for ‘mcc-cache’ and MKE
- Documentation enhancements
- Addressed issues
- Known issues
- Bare metal
- Management cluster upgrade
- Container Cloud web UI
- Components versions