The Mirantis Container Cloud GA release 2.22.0:
Introduces support for the Cluster release 11.6.0 that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.13 and Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.5.5 with Kubernetes 1.21.
Make sure to update the Cluster release version of your managed cluster before the current Cluster release version becomes unsupported by a new Container Cloud release version. Otherwise, Container Cloud stops auto-upgrade and eventually Container Cloud itself becomes unsupported.
This section outlines release notes for the Container Cloud release 2.22.0.
- The ‘rebootRequired’ notification in the baremetal-based machine status
- Custom network configuration for managed clusters based on Equinix Metal with private networking
- Custom TLS certificates for the StackLight ‘iam-proxy’ endpoints
- Cluster deployment and update history objects
- Extended logging format for essential management cluster components
- Addressed issues
- Known issues
- Bare metal
- Equinix Metal with private networking
- TLS configuration
-  OpenSearch is not in the ‘deployed’ status during cluster update
-  Recreation of the Patroni container replica is stuck
-  Reference Application triggers alerts during its upgrade
-  Increase of the ‘metric-collector’ Pod restarts due to OOM
-  Alerta can get stuck after a failed initialization
-  StackLight pods get stuck with the ‘NodeAffinity failed’ error
- Components versions
- Security notes