The Mirantis Container Cloud GA release 2.23.0:
Introduces support for the Cluster release 11.7.0 that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.13 and Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.5.7 with Kubernetes 1.21.
Supports the Cluster release 12.5.0 that is based on the Cluster release 11.5.0 and represents Mirantis OpenStack for Kubernetes (MOSK) 22.5.
Does not support greenfield deployments on deprecated Cluster releases 11.6.0, 8.10.0, and 7.11.0. Use the latest available Cluster releases of the series instead.
Make sure to update the Cluster release version of your managed cluster before the current Cluster release version becomes unsupported by a new Container Cloud release version. Otherwise, Container Cloud stops auto-upgrade and eventually Container Cloud itself becomes unsupported.
This section outlines release notes for the Container Cloud release 2.23.0.
- Graceful cluster reboot
- Readiness fields for ‘Machine’ and ‘Cluster’ objects
- Deletion of persistent volumes during an OpenStack-based cluster deletion
- Ability to disable time sync management
- The ‘Upgrade’ button for easy cluster update through the web UI
- An Equinix Metal regional cluster with private networking on top of a public management cluster
- Addressed issues
- Known issues
- Bare metal
- TLS configuration
- Components versions
- Security notes