The Mirantis Container Cloud GA release 2.4.0:
Introduces support for the Cluster release 5.11.0 that is based on Kubernetes 1.18, Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.3.4, and the updated version of Mirantis Container Runtime 19.03.14.
Make sure to update the Cluster release version of your managed cluster before the current Cluster release version becomes unsupported by a new Container Cloud release version. Otherwise, Container Cloud stops auto-upgrade and eventually Container Cloud itself becomes unsupported.
This section outlines release notes for the Container Cloud release 2.4.0.
- Known issues
- Bare metal
-  Full preflight fails with a timeout waiting for BareMetalHost
-  Keepalived does not detect the loss of VIP deleted by netplan
-  LVM fails to deploy if the volume group name already exists
-  Wrong status for an incorrectly configured L2 template
-  Manual deletion of BareMetalHost leads to its silent removal
- Management cluster update
- Container Cloud web UI
- Addressed issues
- Components versions