Create L2 templates¶
After you create subnets for the MOS managed cluster as described in Create subnets, follow the procedure below to create L2 templates for different types of OpenStack nodes in the cluster.
See the following subsections for templates that implement the MOS Reference Architecture: Networking. You may adjust the templates according to the requirements of your architecture using the last two subsections of this section. They explain mandatory parameters of the templates and supported configuration options.
- Create Kubernetes manager node L2 template
- Create MOS controller node L2 template
- Create MOS compute node L2 template
- Create MOS storage node L2 template
- Apply and check L2 templates
- Mandatory parameters of L2 templates
- Netplan template macros
- L2 template example with bonds and bridges