This section outlines release notes for the major Cluster release 17.0.0 that is introduced in the Container Cloud release 2.25.0. This Cluster release is based on the Cluster release 16.0.0. The Cluster release 17.0.0 supports:
Mirantis OpenStack for Kubernetes (MOSK) 23.3. For details, see MOSK Release Notes.
Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (MKE) 3.7.1. For details, see MKE Release Notes.
Mirantis Container Runtime (MCR) 23.0.7. For details, see MCR Release Notes.
For the list of known and addressed issues, refer to the Container Cloud release 2.25.0 section.
- Support for MKE 3.7.1 and MCR 23.0.7
- Detailed view of a Ceph cluster summary in web UI
- Addressing storage devices using by-id identifiers
- Verbose Ceph cluster status
- Fluentd log forwarding to Splunk
- Ceph monitoring improvements
- Optimization of StackLight ‘NodeDown’ alerts
- OpenSearch performance optimization
- Documentation enhancements
- Components versions