The Mirantis Container Cloud GA release 2.19.0:
Introduces support for the Cluster release 11.3.0 that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.11 and Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.5.3 with Kubernetes 1.21.
Introduces support for the Cluster release 7.9.0 that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.11 and Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.4.9 with Kubernetes 1.20.
Make sure to update the Cluster release version of your managed cluster before the current Cluster release version becomes unsupported by a new Container Cloud release version. Otherwise, Container Cloud stops auto-upgrade and eventually Container Cloud itself becomes unsupported.
This section outlines release notes for the Container Cloud release 2.19.0.
- General availability support for machines upgrade order
- Web UI support for booting an OpenStack machine from a volume
- Modification of network configuration on machines
- New format of log entries on management clusters
- Extended and basic versions of logs
- Distribution selector for bare metal machines in web UI
- Removal of Helm v2 support from Helm Controller
- Addressed issues
- Known issues
- Bare metal
- Container Cloud web UI
- Components versions