This section provides solutions to the issues that can occur while operating a Mirantis Container Cloud management, regional, or managed cluster.
For the list of known issues that you may encounter in the two latest Container Cloud releases, refer to 2.23.0 known issues and 2.22.0 known issues.
- Collect cluster logs
- Cluster deletion or detachment freezes
- Authentication failure with the 401 Unauthorized error
- Stuck kubelet on the Cluster release 5.x.x series
- Equinix or MOSK clusters update fails with stuck kubelet
- Troubleshoot AWS-based clusters
- Troubleshoot baremetal-based clusters
- Troubleshoot Equinix Metal based clusters
- Troubleshoot vSphere-based clusters
- Troubleshoot Ceph
- Troubleshoot StackLight