The Container Cloud web UI communicates with Keycloak to authenticate users. Keycloak is exposed using HTTPS with self-signed TLS certificates that are not trusted by web browsers.
To use your own TLS certificates for Keycloak, refer to Configure TLS certificates for cluster applications.
- Manage user roles through Container Cloud API
- Available IAM roles and use cases
- Mapping of Keycloak roles to IAM*RoleBinding objects
- Manage user roles through the Container Cloud web UI
- Manage user roles through Keycloak
- Change passwords for IAM users
- Obtain MariaDB credentials for IAM