Create L2 templates¶
After you create subnets for the MOSK cluster as described in Create subnets, follow the procedure below to create L2 templates for different types of OpenStack nodes in the cluster.
See the following subsections for templates that implement the MOSK Reference Architecture: Networking. You may adjust the templates according to the requirements of your architecture using the last two subsections of this section. They explain mandatory parameters of the templates and supported configuration options.
- Create an L2 template for a Kubernetes manager node
- Create an L2 template for a MOSK controller node
- Create an L2 template for a MOSK compute node
- Create an L2 template for a MOSK storage node
- Edit and apply L2 templates
- Mandatory parameters of L2 templates
- Netplan template macros
- L2 template example with bonds and bridges