Advanced configuration for OpenStack compute nodes¶
Consider this section as part of Deploy an OpenStack cluster.
The section describes how to perform advanced configuration for the OpenStack compute nodes. Such configuration can be required in some specific use cases, such as DPDK, SR-IOV, or huge pages features usage.
- Configure the CPU model
- Enable huge pages for OpenStack
- Configure CPU isolation for an instance
- Configure custom CPU topologies
- Configure PCI passthrough for guests
- Limit HW resources for hyperconverged OpenStack compute nodes