The Mirantis Container Cloud GA release 2.3.0:
Introduces support for the Cluster release 5.10.0 that is based on Kubernetes 1.18 and the updated versions of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.3.4 and Mirantis Container Runtime 19.03.13.
Introduces support for the Cluster release 6.10.0 that is based on the Cluster release 5.10.0 and supports Mirantis OpenStack for Kubernetes (MOSK) Ussuri.
Still supports previous Cluster releases 5.9.0 and 6.8.1 that are now deprecated and will become unsupported in one of the following Container Cloud releases.
Make sure to update the Cluster release version of your managed cluster before the current Cluster release version becomes unsupported by a new Container Cloud release version. Otherwise, Container Cloud stops auto-upgrade and eventually Container Cloud itself becomes unsupported.
This section outlines release notes for the Container Cloud release 2.3.0.
- Updated versions of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine and Container Runtime
- Additional regional cluster on VMware vSphere
- Automated setup of a VM template for the VMware vSphere provider
- StackLight support for VMware vSphere
- Support of multiple host-specific L2 templates per a bare metal cluster
- Improvements in the Container Cloud logs collection
- Known issues
- Bare metal
- Management cluster update
- Container Cloud web UI
- Addressed issues
- Components versions