The Mirantis Container Cloud GA release 2.12.0:
Introduces support for the Cluster release 7.2.0 that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.6 and Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.4.5 with Kubernetes 1.20.
Introduces support for the Cluster release 5.19.0 that is based on Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.3.12 with Kubernetes 1.18 and Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.6.
Introduces support for the Cluster release 6.19.0 that is based on the Cluster release 5.19.0 and represents Mirantis OpenStack for Kubernetes (MOS) 21.5.
Supports deprecated Cluster releases 5.18.0, 6.18.0, and 7.1.0 that will become unsupported in the following Container Cloud releases.
Make sure to update the Cluster release version of your managed cluster before the current Cluster release version becomes unsupported by a new Container Cloud release version. Otherwise, Container Cloud stops auto-upgrade and eventually Container Cloud itself becomes unsupported.
This section outlines release notes for the Container Cloud release 2.12.0.
- General availability of the Microsoft Azure cloud provider
- Container Cloud deployment on top of MOS Victoria
- LVM or mdadm RAID support for bare metal provisioning
- Preparing state of a bare metal host
- TLS for all Container Cloud endpoints
- Migration of iam-proxy from Louketo Proxy to OAuth2 Proxy
- Backup configuration for a MariaDB database on a management cluster
- Renaming of the Container Cloud binary
- Documentation enhancements
- Addressed issues
- Known issues
- Bare metal
- Regional cluster
- Container Cloud web UI
- Components versions