The Mirantis Container Cloud GA release 2.14.0:
Introduces support for the Cluster release 7.4.0 that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.6 and the updated version of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.4.6 with Kubernetes 1.20.
Introduces support for the Cluster release 5.21.0 that is based on the updated version of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.3.13 with Kubernetes 1.18 and Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.6.
Supports the Cluster release 6.20.0 that is based on the Cluster release 5.20.0 and represents Mirantis OpenStack for Kubernetes (MOS) 21.6.
Supports deprecated Cluster releases 5.20.0, 6.19.0, and 7.3.0 that will become unsupported in the following Container Cloud releases.
Make sure to update the Cluster release version of your managed cluster before the current Cluster release version becomes unsupported by a new Container Cloud release version. Otherwise, Container Cloud stops auto-upgrade and eventually Container Cloud itself becomes unsupported.
This section outlines release notes for the Container Cloud release 2.14.0.
- Support of the Equinix Metal provider with private networking
- Support of the community CentOS 7.9 version for the OpenStack provider
- Configuration of server metadata for OpenStack machines in web UI
- Initial RHEL 8.4 support for the vSphere provider
- Configuration of RAM and CPU for vSphere machines in web UI
- Visualization of service mapping in the bare metal IpamHost object
- Separation of PXE and management networks for bare metal clusters
- User access management through the Container Cloud API or web UI
- Support matrix of MKE versions for cluster attachment
- The ‘Interface Guided Tour’ button in the Container Cloud web UI
- Switch of bare metal and StackLight Helm releases from v2 to v3
- Addressed issues
- Known issues
- Bare metal
-  Creation of ceph-based PVs gets stuck in Pending state
-  KaaSCephOperationRequest is cached after recreation with the same name
-  Spec validation failing during KaaSCephOperationRequest creation
-  Ceph OSD removal request failure during ‘Processing’
-  Ceph OSD removal does not clean up device used for multiple OSDs
- Container Cloud web UI
- Components versions