The Mirantis Container Cloud GA release 2.7.0:
Introduces support for the Cluster release 5.14.0 that is based on Kubernetes 1.18, Mirantis Container Runtime 19.03.14, and Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.3.6.
Supports the Cluster release 5.11.0 only for attachment of existing MKE 3.3.4 clusters. For the deployment of new or attachment of existing MKE 3.3.6 clusters, the latest available Cluster release is used.
Make sure to update the Cluster release version of your managed cluster before the current Cluster release version becomes unsupported by a new Container Cloud release version. Otherwise, Container Cloud stops auto-upgrade and eventually Container Cloud itself becomes unsupported.
This section outlines release notes for the Container Cloud release 2.7.0.
- Addressed issues
- Known issues
- Bare metal
-  Cluster update fails during the LCM Agent upgrade with x509 error
-  Management and regional clusters with enabled proxy are unreachable
-  Cluster fails with error: no space left on device
-  Nodes occasionally become Not Ready on long-running clusters
-  Authentication fails with the 401 Unauthorized error
-  Helm releases get stuck in FAILED or UNKNOWN state
- Container Cloud web UI
- Components versions