The Cluster release 12.7.0 supports:
Mirantis OpenStack for Kubernetes (MOSK) 23.1. For details, see MOSK Release Notes.
Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (MKE) 3.5.7. For details, see MKE Release Notes.
Mirantis Container Runtime (MCR) 20.10.13. For details, see MCR Release Notes.
For the list of known and resolved issues, refer to the Container Cloud release 2.23.0 section.
- MKE patch release update
- Automatic upgrade of Ceph from Octopus to Pacific
- Two Ceph Managers by default for HA
- Bond interfaces monitoring
- Calculation of storage retention time using OpenSearch and Prometheus panels
- HA setup for ‘iam-proxy’ in StackLight
- Log forwarding to third-party systems using Fluentd plugins
- ‘MCC Applications Performance’ Grafana dashboard for StackLight
- Components versions