The Mirantis Container Cloud GA release 2.10.0:
Introduces support for the Cluster release 7.0.0 that is based on the updated versions of Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.5, and Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.4.0 with Kubernetes 1.20.
Introduces support for the Cluster release 5.17.0 that is based on Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.3.6 with Kubernetes 1.18 and the updated version of Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.5.
Supports the Cluster release 5.11.0 only for attachment of existing MKE 3.3.4 clusters. For the deployment of new or attachment of existing MKE 3.3.6 clusters, the latest available Cluster release is used.
Make sure to update the Cluster release version of your managed cluster before the current Cluster release version becomes unsupported by a new Container Cloud release version. Otherwise, Container Cloud stops auto-upgrade and eventually Container Cloud itself becomes unsupported.
This section outlines release notes for the Container Cloud release 2.10.0.
- 7.x Cluster release series with updated versions of MCR, MKE, and Kubernetes
- Support of MKE 3.3.x series and 3.4.0 for cluster attachment
- Initial CentOS support for the VMware vSphere provider
- RHEL 7.9 support for the VMware vSphere provider
- Guided tour in the Container Cloud web UI
- Removal of IAM and Keycloak IPs configuration for the vSphere provider
- Command for creation of Keycloak users
- Documentation enhancements for IAM
- Addressed issues
- Known issues
- Equinix Metal
- Bare metal
-  Stuck kubelet on the Cluster release 5.x.x series
-  Adding of a new manager node to a managed cluster hangs on Deploy stage
-  Managed cluster update fails with the Network is unreachable error
-  Cluster update fails during the LCM Agent upgrade with x509 error
-  Helm releases get stuck in FAILED or UNKNOWN state
-  Bare metal pods fail during upgrade due to Ceph not unmounting RBD
- [16379,23865] Cluster update fails with the FailedMount warning
-  Helm releases get stuck in PENDING_UPGRADE during cluster update
-  Cluster upgrade failure
-  Alertmanager pod gets stuck in CrashLoopBackOff during upgrade
- Container Cloud web UI
- Components versions