The Mirantis Container Cloud GA release 2.21.0:
Introduces support for the Cluster release 11.5.0 that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.13 and Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.5.5 with Kubernetes 1.21.
Introduces support for the Cluster release 7.11.0 that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.13 and Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.4.11 with Kubernetes 1.20.
Supports the Cluster release 8.10.0 that is based on the Cluster release 7.10.0 and represents Mirantis OpenStack for Kubernetes (MOSK) 22.4.
Does not support greenfield deployments on deprecated Cluster releases 11.4.0, 8.8.0, and 7.10.0. Use the latest available Cluster releases of the series instead.
Make sure to update the Cluster release version of your managed cluster before the current Cluster release version becomes unsupported by a new Container Cloud release version. Otherwise, Container Cloud stops auto-upgrade and eventually Container Cloud itself becomes unsupported.
This section outlines release notes for the Container Cloud release 2.21.0.
Container Cloud 2.21.0 requires manual post-upgrade steps. For details, see Post-upgrade actions.
- Addressed issues
- Known issues
- Bare metal
- Equinix Metal with private networking
-  Recreation of the Patroni container replica is stuck
-  CPU throttling for ‘kaas-exporter’ blocking metric collection
-  Increase of the ‘metric-collector’ Pod restarts due to OOM
-  Failure to update a cluster with nodes in the ‘Prepare’ state
- [27732-1] OpenSearch PVC size custom settings are dismissed during deployment
- [27732-2] Custom settings for ‘elasticsearch.logstashRetentionTime’ are dismissed
-  StackLight pods get stuck with the ‘NodeAffinity failed’ error
- Components versions
- Post-upgrade actions