This section outlines release notes for the Cluster release 11.6.0 that is introduced in the Mirantis Container Cloud release 2.22.0.
This Cluster release supports Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.5.5 with Kubernetes 1.21 and Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.13.
- Bond interfaces monitoring
- Calculation of storage retention time using OpenSearch and Prometheus panels
- Deployment of cAdvisor as a StackLight component
- Container Cloud web UI support for Reference Application
- General availability of Ceph Shared File System
- Support of shared Ceph clusters
- Sharing of a Ceph cluster with attached MKE clusters
- Two Ceph Managers by default for HA
- Components versions
For the list of known and addressed issues, refer to the Container Cloud release 2.22.0 section.