The Mirantis Container Cloud GA release 2.18.0:
Introduces support for the Cluster release 11.2.0 that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.8 and Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.5.1 with Kubernetes 1.21.
Introduces support for the Cluster release 7.8.0 that is based on Mirantis Container Runtime 20.10.8 and Mirantis Kubernetes Engine 3.4.7 with Kubernetes 1.20.
Supports the Cluster release 8.6.0 that is based on the Cluster release 7.6.0 and represents Mirantis OpenStack for Kubernetes (MOSK) 22.2.
Does not support greenfield deployments on deprecated Cluster releases 11.1.0, 8.5.0, and 7.7.0. Use the latest Cluster releases of the series instead.
Make sure to update the Cluster release version of your managed cluster before the current Cluster release version becomes unsupported by a new Container Cloud release version. Otherwise, Container Cloud stops auto-upgrade and eventually Container Cloud itself becomes unsupported.
This section outlines release notes for the Container Cloud release 2.18.0.
- Ubuntu kernel update for bare metal clusters
- Support for Ubuntu 20.04 on greenfield vSphere deployments
- Booting a machine from a block storage volume for OpenStack provider
- IPSec encryption for the Kubernetes workloads network
- Support for MITM proxy
- Support for custom Docker registries
- Upgrade sequence for machines
- Enablement of Salesforce propagation to all clusters using web UI
- Documentation enhancements
- Addressed issues
- Known issues
- Bare metal
- Equinix Metal
- Container Cloud web UI
- Components versions