Deploy a VMware vSphere-based management cluster¶
This section describes how to bootstrap a VMware vSphere-based Mirantis Container Cloud management cluster.
You can deploy vSphere-based clusters on CentOS. Support of this operating system is available as Technology Preview. Use it for testing and evaluation purposes only.
Deployment of a Container Cloud cluster that is based on different operating systems, such as RHEL and CentOS or CentOS and Ubuntu, is not supported.
- Workflow overview
- Deployment resources requirements
- Prepare the VMware deployment user setup and permissions
- Bootstrap a management cluster
- Prepare the virtual machine template
- Configure squid-proxy
- RHEL 8 mirrors configuration