Hardware and system requirements¶
Using Mirantis Container Cloud, you can deploy a Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (MKE) cluster on bare metal, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, VMware vSphere, Equinix Metal, or Amazon Web Services (AWS). Each cloud provider requires corresponding resources.
Using the free Mirantis license, you can create up to three Container Cloud managed clusters with three worker nodes on each cluster. Within the same quota, you can also attach existing MKE clusters that are not deployed by Container Cloud. If you need to increase this quota, contact Mirantis support for further details.
- Requirements for a bootstrap node
- Requirements for a baremetal-based cluster
- Requirements for an OpenStack-based cluster
- Requirements for an AWS-based cluster
- Requirements for an Azure-based cluster
- Requirements for an Equinix Metal based cluster
- Requirements for a VMware vSphere-based cluster
- StackLight requirements for an MKE attached cluster